The time is now !
Construction Industry Facts:
- Across Canada, construction employs over 1,000,000
- Construction in BC is a $15 billion industry - employing more
- Construction workers earn about $65,000 per year on average.
- Within the next few years, the baby boom generation starts turning
65 and begins leaving the workforce.
- There will be a significant shortage of skill trades people to
take the place of the retirees
- The construction industry needs young people now
- The rules of supply and demand suggest that construction wages
will increase faster than the rate of inflation
- It is estimated that a new apprentice in the construction trades
today will be earning over $100,000 per year within the next ten
- Now represents a tremendous opportunity for bright young people
to begin career as a construction trades apprentice
- Become an apprentice in the construction trades – NOW!